Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Birthday, 2009

Hurray, yesterday was my birthday! It was wonderful. Thanks especially to Rowan for her baking and presents, and to everyone else that send me birthday messages. Nothing particularly exciting to report, had tasty meals all day long, ending with an amazing Turtle cheese cake made by Rowan (photos included below). So delicious. Rowan gave me an awesome knitted toque and a shirt (photos below). Additionally, she gave me two knitting books, one for socks and the other is a knitting book full of patterns for guys. I really love the guy's knitting book, has some awesome patterns that I'm already planning to make. Anyways, that's it for now, keeping it short, but I'm already brewing up another post.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks like some mighty fine knitting. Hope you had a great day and that you have fun with Rowan's family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake looks AmAzInG!! Can Rowan come over here and bake one for me, pleeeeease?? And that is definitely one sweet toque. I can't wait to see what you'll have on your needles in the next bit...
    Happy belated birthday!! Glad you got lots of lovin' and keep up the lovely posts. It's great to hear/see what you're up to.
    Hugs and birthday kisses from the Koobs Klan xoxox

    ReplyDelete